Welcome to Wednesday Night League
Wednesday Night League will remain postponed until at least April 15th.
Please check back April 10th for an update
Session 1 Begins March 11th - May 13th
Week 3 Schedule "Postponed"
Weekly Point System:
- 4 Points = Win
- 2 Points = Tie
- 1 point = KP course games
- 1 Point = Birdie
- 2 Points = Eagle
- 3 Points = Double Eagle/Hole in One
- (-4) Points = No Call, “No Show”
- 2 Person Team Scramble “Match-Play”. There will be one score each hole, per team. Every team must finish every hole and NO GIMMIES. Finish every balll.
- Teams can pick and place their ball within 6 inches of the chosen ball. Teams are not allowed to move the ball out of a hazard while marking their ball.
- NEW RULE: Each team MUST use at least 2 drives from each player.
- NEW RULE: To start the match, Men will play from the black tee box, Ladies from the White.
- Whenever a team gets a BIRDIE or EAGLE, ON THE NEXT HOLE, Men will play from the black tee box and ladies will play from white tee box.
- IF a team scores a PAR or worse, ON THE NEXT HOLE, Men will play from the white tee box and ladies from the green tee box. This will continue until the round is over.
- NEW RULE: There will be an optional $1.00 KP game each week (5 KP’s on front and back). Players must register before teeing off. The KP winner will take the pot money. If a player wins the KP but does not buy in, the pot money will roll over to the following week.
|KP # 3|
|Closest In Two #5|
|Closest In Two #9|
|Closest In Two #10|
|Closest In Two #13|
|Closest In Two #17|
Session 2 Begins May 20th - July 22nd
Session 3 Begins July 29th - September 30th