Welcome to Wednesday Night League
Wednesday Night 2 Person Scramble :
WNL Rule Sheet
2 man Team Scramble (Match Play):
- Teams will compete against other 2 person teams in a match play format. The players will choose the best shot and both play from the same location each shot. There will be one score each hole per team. Every team must finish every hole and gimmies are not allowed. Each team will play against a different team each week. The team that wins the most holes during their match will be the winner.
- I will do my best to get the schedule out by Thursday evening. If any teams need to request an earlier or later time please let me know prior to Thursday.
- We have a 7 week regular season schedule. The last 3 weeks will be playoffs. Each team will compete all 3 weeks and be broken up in different brackets depending on their regular season points. The last week of the session we will have the Strong charming Weston on the grill to offer a BBQ, so we can all get together and pass out prizes.
- 4 Points = Win
- 1 point = KP course games
- 1 Point = Birdie
- 2 Points = Eagle
- 3 Points = Double Eagle/Hole in One
- Teams are allowed to pick and place their ball within 6 inches of the chosen ball. Teams are not allowed to move the ball out of a hazard while marking their ball. Any teams caught cheating will be asked to leave the league. We already maxed out the amount of liars and cheaters, so there’s no room for more.
KP, Long Drive, Closest in two:
- There will be three on course games each week. The player who wins will receive a prize and an extra point for their team.
Schedule Week 7
|Jeff "No Skill All Luck" Kovitz||14|