Wednesday Night League
We have cancelled session 1 of WNL and will resume play beginning June 17th for session 2. Please call the clubhouse to reserve your team.
Wildwood League Update
Covid -19 League Regulations
- Leagues must have scheduled tee times
- Players are asked to show up no more than 20 minutes before their tee time.
- Only players who are teeing off can meet on the tee box. All other players must stay spaced and avoid gathering.
- After the players finish their round, they will be asked to exit the facility and not hang around after
- Players must remain 6ft apart.
- During Play:
- Flagstick must remain in the hole
- No KP markers will be placed on the course
- Players will not be allowed to pick up another players ball or ball marker
- Players must keep social distancing of 6ft
- No handshakes before or after a round
Session 2 Begins June 17th!
9 Hole - Wednesday Night League
Rules and Guidelines
- June 17th – August 19th
- 4pm – 5:30pm
- $16 walking or $26 Riding
- Scheduled tee times will be posted online by Sunday afternoon. If a team cannot make a scheduled tee time, they must call the clubhouse by Tuesday at 8pm.
- 7-week regular season schedule.
- 3 weeks will be playoffs. Each team makes the playoffs and will compete in their own bracket.
- 9 Hole - 2 Person Team Scramble (Match Play):
- Teams will compete in a 2-person scramble “match play” format. Each team will play against a different team each week. The team that wins the most holes during their match will be the winner.
- On Course Rules:
- Each team member MUST take at least 2 drives from each player.
- Men play from Black Tee Box, Ladies play from Green Tee box
- Ties will be worth 2 points and NOT determined by handicap hole.
- TEAMS can have weekly subs if a player is unable to make it.
- Weekly Scoring System:
- 4 Points = Win
- 2 Points = Tie
- 1 Point = Birdie
- 2 Points = Eagle
- 3 Points = Double Eagle/Hole in One
- -3 points = No shows
Session 3 Begins